Give Dad something special this Father's Day that he will love—and that he will treasure always.
Ten gifts for Dad this Father's Day are:
1. The gift of gold. Give Dad some bling for his special day. Visit jewelry stores and sites or pawn-brokers to find fantastic savings on gold jewelry, bars, or coins. This is something that can increase in value based on the market, which makes it a gift that will only get better in time.
2. Key-fob. For a thoughtful and useful gift that won't cost a fortune, give him a gorgeous key-fob for his important keys. Look for monogrammed leather styles that will are durable and that will last.
3. Custom caps. If your dad wears a cap, make him a custom hat that has a fun message, motif, or slogan on the brim. He will love showing it off to all of his peers and buddies!
4. Something for his desk. If Dad has a desk-job, give him something to proudly display at work. A leather desk blotter, stationary set, or monogrammed pen are a few affordable ideas.
5. A personalized picture. Frame a favorite family photo for Dad and embellish the frame with some scrapbooking trinkets or charms. This costs little and will become a cherished keepsake in the years to come.
6. Monogrammed golf tees. If your dad enjoys a good game of golf, order him some personalized tees to tote around and use on the greens. You can typically find these in bulk-lots for a very-low cost, and they are a much-appreciated gift.
7. His favorite high-ball. Treat Dad to a bottle of his favorite wine, liquor, or spirits this season. Dress the gift up with ribbon, bows, and perhaps his own high-ball glass to enjoy his beverage in.
8. Sports memorabilia. Check out some of the online memorabilia shops to find the perfect memento that Dad will love. Whether he follows football or hockey, baseball or soccer, there are many autographed photos, jerseys, and even trading cards that any collector will love.
9. A new robe. Every man needs a great robe or smoking jacket; update Dad's look with a new one this year!
10. A new hammer. For a super-useful and inexpensive gift, upgrade Dad's old hammer with a shiny new one. This may also inspire him to get around to his spring chores and 'honey-do' list.
You don't have to spend a lot of money to bring a smile to Dad's face on Father's Day; consider giving him one of these ten gifts ideas! Visit online retailers or stores to find the perfect sentiment for your special man this year.Share